03 January 2012

I've been featured! TWICE

2012, WoW. This year is promising to be a pearler of a year! I have lots of ideas for this blog and the direction I'm heading in photography wise and personally and career etc etc etc, but for now I have to share my photo news for the last few days.

On the 1st I had a photo of two pelicans featured on These Moments Blog in their weekly mosaic wrap up of their weekly theme, which was 'togetherness'. (It's the middle row on the right). Here's the link.

The These Moments Challenge Blog


Today I've had a photo of Jessie and Jackie featured on the Black & White page of the Mortal Muses Blog. Here's the link.


Both of these blogs are by amatuers for amatuers and they showcase the most beautiful photos from women around the world. They are an inspiration to see each day and I'm so stoked that they chose my photos to feature as part of their collections.

2 comments: