22 January 2012

Horoscopes

I've never been a big believer in Astrology or horoscopes. I just can't put a lot of stock in believing that the horoscope for my star sign is supposedly about or for me when there are about a billion other people born under the same star sign. That's a lot of individuals you're trying to tell me are the same. So of course horoscopes are therefore very general which is even more annoying.

Anyway. . . I was trolling through stuff.co.nz one day and came across their horoscope section. Now I read them every day. I haven't become a believer, but I like that they are only a few sentences each day and they seem to be more along the lines of 'things to think about' or 'words of wisdom' instead of 'today you'll meet a handsome rich man. . .".

It's started to become a bit of a thing each morning. I read mine and my workmates (who's a virgo) out, along with anyone else in the office at the time if they actually want to here it. I also email mine, Rach's (pisces) and John's (sagittarius) to them for a bit of a giggle.

I've been steadily impressed, if not a little freaked out by the horoscopes. Check out mine for today:

ARIES (March 21-April 19)
You will get the sense that you don't need a special key to unlock your destiny. You are the key. It was you all along! Remember when you used to believe in your own powers? Get back to that belief.

If you want to check out yours go here http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/horoscopes/

No comments:

Post a Comment