25 February 2011

Wedding Eve

Merry Wedding Eve!

Tomorrow my sister gets married. Today we are having our nails done and a rehearsal late afternoon, followed by a rehearsal dinner. This morning I'm about to go for a swim before nails at lunchtime. We have Alla (other bridesmaid) with us now and many more people arriving throughout the day.

Dad and Lex are driving down mid day and John & Rach are arriving then too.

It's getting exciting! I've done all my wedding chores as of last night and just waiting to see what else I can do.

Transport is sorted for the day - despite the headache it was trying to get it arranged.

Marque went up yesterday and we spent a while placing all the tables. Chairs have arrived, as have the toilets - the boys even built a castle type structure around the loos to hide them from sight.

Not long to go now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment