17 December 2010

My Christmas Tree Angels

Made by my Mum

I don't know where I got this one from, but I love how naked she is :)

Bought from Trade Aid

An inherited angel from a friends collection

An angel that I made years ago and can't bare to throw away

Bought from Trade Aid

A gift from a friend years ago

Bought as a window ornament that I now hang on the tree

Bought from Trade Aid

Made by Mum

Bought from Trade Aid - almost the same as the one above, but this one was a gift from my sister-in-law in the same year that I bought the first one

One of six that I bought from The Warehouse. They are the smallest and they all hold different things. I like the dove the best.

Bought from the Kirks Chritmas store one year. It sits funny, but I love all the feathers.

Bought from The Warehouse. I call it my Lu Angel, because it looks uncannily like my friends daughter Lu.

Bought from Trade Aid - I love that store!!

Bought by a friend for another friend, but it was going to get thrown away so I rescued it.

Beautiful glass angel that I bought from The Warehouse

Another Trade Aid angel


A special little gift that Dad bought me from the Kirks Christmas store

The newest angel this year - Bought from a children's bookstore in Auckland.

Pohutakawa angel from the Kirks Christmas store



No comments:

Post a Comment