10 December 2010

Christmas Wish List


Just in case you're stuck for present ideas for me this year, here's my CHRISTMAS WISH LIST (in no particular order):

I-Pod (Ideally an ipod nano, but a shuffle is all I really need)
Heavy duty hair dryer (one that will dry my hair in 20 secs instead of 2 hours)
Gorilla Tri-Pod
Display case for my shot glass collection
Camera Bag (to hold all my lenses and camera while out and about) 
Lessons on how to use Photoshop
Animal beads for pandoro bracelet
Laptop fixed (It's driving me crazy!)
New car (a bit farfetched I know, but I need a new one, the one I have is costing me waaaay to much money to maintain and fix all the time)
Board Games
Necklaces and/or Rings
Books 
Whitcoull vouchers
Bendon vouchers 
Christmas decorations
Bubble apparatus
A holiday! (Anywhere, Anytime, Anyway) 
 $1,000,000.00 (too much?, can't blame a girl for trying, hehe) 

HAPPY SHOPPING :)


1 comment:

  1. Crikey you would have to be pretty awesome to get one of those...
    well you are and you have

    ReplyDelete