19 June 2012

Maternity Photos with Joy

My friend Joy is expecting her first baby and asked me to do her maternity photos. This past Sunday with only 3 weeks until her due date we decided it was the perfect time to get together for the photo shoot. If we left it any longer we may miss the chance (much like I did with Ele who went into labour 3 weeks early).

I make a point of promising privacy with my photos, especially when children and such personal nature is involved. I don't publish any photos on Facebook or other social media sites, but I do ask permission to publish a few shots here on my blog.

I really enjoy doing maternity photos and newborn photos not much later (usually around the one week old mark). It's a real rush and you can feel the love that has created the little life about to come into the world. And don't get me started on the squeeshy-ness of newborns!

With several friends pregnant I'm looking forward to doing more and more maternity and newborn shoots. Let me know if you're keen on some free photos cause I need the practice!

Anyway, without further ado, here are a few sneaky shots from my shoot with Joy and co-starring Sam her husband, Frankie their dog and of course little baby Wadham.





No comments:

Post a Comment