19 February 2012

Family visit

This weekend Lee, Dorian and I went on a short road trip to Waikanae Beach to visit 'The Greats'. That's Dorian's Great Aunt Gill, Great Granny and Great Great Aunt Maryann. It rained most of the trip, but when it stopped we went to the estuary for a walk to the beach.


Maryann wondered why I was lying on the sand with my camera. . .


 . . . so I could get photos like this one of Eddie flying through the air to catch his ball.


Maryann wanted a photo of her and Dorian playing in the sand.
Dorian wanted a photo of him tickling her with his very sandy hands.


I buried Dorians feet with sand and he wiggled his toes free with a slightly concerned look like I might actually bury him for real.


I'm not really telling him a secret, I'm blowing raspberries on his cheek. He laughs and giggles and snuggles in for more everytime I do it. It's one of my favourite things about him.


Who's talking to who?!



Some of my favourite family:
Zippy, Gill, Maryann, Susie, Lee and Dorian
(Aunt's puppy, Aunt, Great Aunt, Gran, Sister, Nephew)

No comments:

Post a Comment