11 February 2012

Botanic Gardens






For this weekends exercise jaunt, we ventured out to the beautiful Botanic Gardens. My trick for actually going on 'exercise jaunts' is to take my camera with me. Then I don't feel like I'm actually exercising, just finding new and interesting things to photograph.

And on a side note, I've managed to get the Followers section of my blog working again, so if you could spare a few seconds and 'follow' me I'd really appreciate it. It's at the bottom of my blog and only takes a few clicks. Thanks!

















1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you blogging again. Love thephotos, some would make awesome fabric !!! That toadstool looks positivly evil !! I cant be a follower coz I dont have g mail. . I look for your blog every day . Love you

    ReplyDelete