26 December 2011

Pelican Point

This morning we went on a ticky tour of the local natural sights in order to show Paul who has spent a few days with us while on a break from the ballet in Sydney that he's working on. (gosh that's a long sentence, but I can't be bothered fixing it.)

The last stop on the tour was Greenwell Point, which I call Pelican Point because it seems much more fitting. The place is a fishing dock and the boats unload their hauls. The pelicans congregrate here in order to benefit from anything the fisherman throw away. I congregrate here so I can take photos of pelicans.

If you're a regular reader of my blog you'll know that I photographed them in March, but here are some more that I took today. The first two were on the wrong setting and way over exposed, but I kinda like them anyway.









No comments:

Post a Comment