24 December 2011

A Holiday Snapshot

I'm happily spending two weeks in Australia with my Mum, the grand kiddies and glorious sun.

Of course I bought my camera with me and while I haven't taken a huge amount of photos (well, huge for me is much more than the average bear, so I've probably still taken more than you or the smelly person sitting next to you). However the last few times that I was here I taught the kids how to use my camera and they have been rather taken with the notion of being able to use it and take their own photos. Here's a selection from the few they've taken so far:











These are some of the best ones they took that I've edited only slightly. With a little guidance they could really get good at this photography thing!

And here is a selection of photos I've taken so far along this holiday. Enjoy! (just don't tell me if you like the kids photos better, I'll be heartbroken, or proud that I taught them well, I'm not sure which).













1 comment: