14 October 2011

Mortal Muse Mosiac

This fortnights Mortal Muse theme was 'blurred'. I always aimed for the perfectly focused shot and would be disappointed if it wasn't right. But after reading the post about the theme I started to look more closely at my supposedly non-perfect shots and saw new potential. Now I love trying to capture the movement or creating the blurry shots on purpose.

Please check out this link below. It will take you to the Mortal Muses site. The mosiac this week features one of my favourite photos. It's from Lu's birthday party when the girls played Ring-A-Ring-A-Rosey on the bouncy castle. It's number 16, the very bottom right hand picture.



I've got three new blurry shots to share this week. The first is the blossom tree moving in the wind. The second is an unfocused shot of my scarf tassles. The third is the same scarf, but this time I moved the camera as I took the shot.




3 comments:

  1. I have had fun playing around with blur too!!! Love your shots, especially the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos have such a dreamy feel to it. Love it and thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do feel I could reach out and touch these....they are so wonderfully blurred. Thank you for linking with us at MM.

    ReplyDelete