19 August 2011

Two!

I follow a fabulous blog - Mortal Muses. It's a collection of nine woman from around the world that love photography and are either professionals or amatuers. They have a theme, call for readers contributions, then each of the nine woman muse on one of the images and share one of their own. They have a Black and White page and a Everyday Beauty page too. They've also done 'Muse University' posts with lots of advice about techniques etc. I've contributed to both the themed and black & white pools, but am yet to be lucky enough to have my photo chosen.

This week they've started a new feature where at the end of the theme (roughly every 2 weeks) they do a mosaic of the photos submitted and then invite the readers to link up to their own blog posts on that theme. It's another great way to get involved and to get my photos out there for others to see.

You can check out the website and other 'two' photos from the wonderful readers out there by clicking on this button:




Meanwhile, check out my favourite 'TWO' photos from my peronal collection:


I was drawn to the TWO chairs at the outdoor table during the recent freak snow storm
(seriously, in 30 years living in Wellington, it's snowed twice before and it has never sat on the ground. But on Sunday, it snowed for hours, settled on the ground and was AMAZING!)


Here are those TWO chairs again. I was still intrigued by them. I think because I had been reading the mortal muses post on 'two' that afternoon.


TWO buckets of blueberries.


The star and his reflection creating TWO stars.


TWO lorakeets sitting in a tree, k i s s i n g.  . .


TWO little feet, trying on TWO shoes.

6 comments:

  1. thank you so much for linking up with us at mortal muses today! your post is lovely, and we appreciate your participation in our little creative community. i love your photos, it's hard to pick a favorite but I think it's the last one! have a great day.
    -christy aka urban muser

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you linked up with us today - I'm so excited for us to extend our community into blog land! I love your shot shot (last one) as well as the star photo. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are all just gorgeous images.
    Thank you thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! I especially love the two little feet trying on two shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the 2nd chair photo. Beautiful - each and every one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful shots! I love the shoe photo and the motion you captured!

    ReplyDelete