21 August 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I loved the prompts this week for Scavenger Hunt Sunday. I hope you enjoy too :)

1. Geometry

Sitting on the stairs leading to the beach I noticed the shapes made not only by steps, but by the protective mesh and the shadows of the railing.

2. Brushstrokes

I love macro shots of paintings!

3. Hanging by a Thread

A rather thick thread granted, but still there is thread, and it's hanging. . . 

4. Collage

A collage of the 'pretty' snow photos I captured during last Sunday's freak snow storm.

5. On the Dotted Line
This is a stretch. See the seaweed? It's forming a 'dotted line' along the shoreline. . . right?! Ah well, it was the best I could come up with. :)

17 comments:

  1. Hey I can see my house from here!. Can you post more snow pictures please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, well at least the snow made for some great shots. And a thread is a thread, thick or not, and it makes for a lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set, love your snow collage, gorgeous shots, crazy weather, we used to live in Belmont (Lower Hut hills) and couldn't believe the news reports.
    Love the texture in geometry and brushstrokes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hanging by a thread and brushstrokes! Great set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last photo is so beautiful !!!! And I love your colage and hanging too !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the collage. I REALLY need to work on collages, this week was my first attempt.

    Kathy

    www.youllshootyoureyeout-kathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your series!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heather - this week's collection is inspiring. I really love every single shot. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are great. i love the brushstrokes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love hanging by a thread....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your photos...my favorite is the brushstrokes

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cool interpretations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love macro shots of paintings, too! Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't think your dotted line shot was a stretch. I think it is a great interpretation. Not sure if I want to think about snow yet though. The pictures are pretty though.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahhhh...Your snow pictures almost makes me miss it. :)

    ReplyDelete