10 December 2012

Testing . . .

Hi folks,

It's been awhile since I posted on my blog. Life's busy I guess. Tonight I'm testing out how easy it is to use blogger on my iPad. So far so good. It's pretty easy so far. Not feeling the keys give way under the pressure of my press is a little odd, but I'm pleased with how natural it does feel despite of that. I'm also able to touch type a lot better than I had thought.

If I was you I'd be thinking who cares. Well, the whole reason I bought an iPad in the first place was to so that I have a much more realistic portable device to take travelling with me, that I can use to not only store all the thousands of photos that I'm bound to take, but also so that I can write home and put up blog posts of my trip.

In June 2013 I'm finally going on the trip that I've been planning since I was a teenager. My friends Tracy and Candy are getting married in Rarotonga. After a week of sun and fun with my friends, I'm flying to the USA and Canada. I'll be spending 8 weeks travelling around the countries, seeing and doing as much as I can. I'm really looking forward to it and to sharing all the adventures with you via this blog.

I hope to share more of the planning and details with you as the time gets closer. So stay tuned!

Don't panic, this photo has nothing to do with anything, I just want to see how easy it is to load a photo from here :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you back in blog land. Cant wait for the travel adventures XXXXXX Mum

    ReplyDelete